Justin Thomas went semi-viral this week for publicly sharing his goals. This is his list:
I don’t have quite the same goals. I do love the idea of a list with some achievable and stretch goals to measure my year by. So, I’m going to set some goals for September 1 2020.
- At least one round of 80 or better.
- At least one round of 77 or better
- At least one round with fewer than 27 putts.
- At least one round hitting 9+ fairways in regulation
- FIR % greater than 50% (Currently 37%).
- GIR % greater than 30% (Currently 18.4%)
- Index of 10 or better at some point during the year (currently 15.7).
- Average driving distance greater than 260 (Arccos “smart” distance is currently 244).
Let’s see how many of these we can get done!